Delta Faucet Brings Contemporary Style to the Kitchen with its Trinsicᵐᶜ Collection
Modern collection now includes pull-out design with optional Touch2Oᴹᴰ Technology
INDIANAPOLIS – Striking a balance between form and function, the Delta Trinsicᵐᶜ collection blends sleek styling consistent with popular urban and Euro design trends with the latest in kitchen functionality. Including a pull-out option perfect for countertops where low profile faucets may be more desirable, like under a window or beneath a cabinet, as well as pull-down and bar/prep models with optional Touch2Oᴹᴰ Technology that allow the flow of water to be activated with a simple tap, the Delta Trinsic collection offers stylish solutions to help homeowners make the most of any kitchen design.
“Before introducing a pull-out option on our Trinsicᵐᶜ collection, the Deltaᴹᴰ brand only offered this faucet configuration in traditional or transitional styles,” said Ryan Wilson, director of Delta product marketing. “Now, with the addition of a new pull-out design, the Trinsic collection gives homeowners ultimate flexibility to choose a faucet to fit their décor, without worrying about space restrictions.”
About the Trinsicᵐᶜ Kitchen Collection:
- Touch2Oᴹᴰ Technology
- Touch2O Technology is available on Deltaᴹᴰ Trinsic pull-down faucet models.
- Touch2O Technology makes it easier to turn on the water flow when hands are messy or turn off the water when it is not needed between tasks, helping to save water. A simple tap on the handle or spout stops and starts the flow of water.
- A blue LED light indicates when Touch2O Technology is engaged, and turns red when the batteries need to be replaced.
- Technologie d’étanchéité DIAMONDMC
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMONDᵐᶜ Valve with InnoFlexᴹᴰ PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. Les canalisations InnoFlex éliminent les fuites potentielles et sont moins compliquées à installer.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- MagnaTiteᴹᴰ docking
- Delta Faucet‘s exclusive MagnaTite docking intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet, helping to keep the faucet and kitchen looking neat and orderly.
- Coordinating Bar/Prep faucet with optional Touch2O Technology
- Variety of finishes
- The Trinsic collection is available in Chrome, Arcticᴹᴰ Stainless and Matte Black finishes. Pull-down kitchen and bar/prep faucets are also offered in Champagne Bronzeᵐᶜ finish.
 Based on ASME 112.18.1 standard of 500 000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0,25% on wetted surfaces.