Delta Faucet Offers Cost-Effective Foundationsᴹᴰ Line
Foundationsᴹᴰ Core-B and Windemereᴹᴰ series offer quality products for price-competitive situations
INDIANAPOLIS – Through continued market analysis, Delta Faucet recognizes the growing market for quality, cost-effective plumbing products. To meet this need, Delta Faucet offers an updated Foundationsᴹᴰ line, including the Core-B and Windemereᴹᴰ product suites, which offers relevant technologies and designs at a lower price point.
The Foundations line contains full bath and kitchen suites, including a kitchen pull-out option, through the Core-B series. The Windemere series offers a full bath suite with an attractive “J-spout” architecture.
“Core-B targets consumers building or renovating a home where price management is the key focus, while Windemereᴹᴰ offers a more stylized option at a minimal price point,” said Peggy Gallagher, Delta brand product manager. “Though cost-efficient, the Foundationsᴹᴰ line maintains the brand’s mission to find a smarter way to experience water.”
About the Foundationsᴹᴰ Core B Kitchen Collection, Foundationsᴹᴰ Core B and Windemereᴹᴰ Bath Collections:
- Conforme à la norme ADA
- Conforme CA/VT
- Foundations lavatory faucets are compliant with California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandating that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0,25% on wetted surfaces.
Features Specific to the Bath Collections:
- MultiChoiceᴹᴰ Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Core-B and Windemere feature a Monitorᴹᴰ 14 series single function option.
- WaterSenseᴹᴰ Labeled
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011, 2013 and 2014 WaterSenseᴹᴰ Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). Both collections also offer a WaterSense labeled showerhead, helping save water in the shower without sacrificing the user experience. The WaterSense labeled lavatories in these collections provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.