Delta Faucet Collinsᵐᶜ Kitchen Collection
Transitional design offers smart technology to ensure long-lasting performance
INDIANAPOLIS – Delta Faucet’s Collinsᵐᶜ kitchen collection features technologies that provide ease of maintenance and durability while offering great styling. The Collins kitchen faucet offers the exclusive DIAMONDᵐᶜ Seal and Touch-Cleanᴹᴰ technologies that make Delta faucets a smarter way to work with water. Its subtle curves give it a look that will fit a variety of kitchen décors from traditional to contemporary.
About the Collinsᵐᶜ Kitchen Collection:
- Technologie d’étanchéité DIAMONDMC
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMONDᵐᶜ Valve with InnoFlexᴹᴰ PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard. Les canalisations InnoFlex éliminent les fuites potentielles et sont moins compliquées à installer.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
- Touch-Cleanᴹᴰ Technology:
- In another innovation, the Collins kitchen faucet incorporates a Touch-Clean finished spray face on the accompanying vegetable sprayer. Its soft rubber nubbins allows the homeowner to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face with the touch of a finger.
- High-Arched Spout:
- The versatile Collins kitchen faucet is a single-handle, deck-mount faucet that can be used in a single-hole installation or with a matching decorative escutcheon for three and four-hole sinks. For added convenience, the Collins model offers a 9” arched spout for easy filling of pots and pans. A finished side spray with Touch-Clean Technology and a finished handle button cover complete the kitchen faucet’s features.
- The Collins collection, which will replace the Signatureᵐᶜ deck models, are available with standard 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm) or water-efficient 1.5 gpm flow rates in Chrome, Brillianceᴹᴰ Stainless and White finishes.
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500 000 cycles.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0,25% on wetted surfaces.