Recherche dans la salle des médias :
Demonstrating its leadership position in a growing product category, Delta Faucet is pleased to introduce the Delta brand’s first freestanding tub filler. Available for order this spring, this new, contemporary offering coordinates with the existing Deltaᴹᴰ collections to deliver sleek style at an affordable price point.
“Our contemporary freestanding tub filler helps elevate the look of a bathroom while still offering a number of the smart solutions customers have come to expect from Deltaᴹᴰ products,” said Allison McKinney, Delta brand product manager. “This new product blends seamlessly with our Trinsicᵐᶜ, Compelᵐᶜ and Grailᴹᴰ bath collections to bring more versatility to the bathroom design and remodeling process, especially for environments reflecting the urban design trend.”
About Freestanding Tub Fillers:
- The Delta freestanding tub filler features a separate handshower with a pivoting arm, allowing it to lean over the tub after use.
- Flowing at a rate of 2.0 gpm, the handshower features Touch-Cleanᴹᴰ Technology. Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allow users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the handshower with the touch of a finger.
- The pressure balanced freestanding tub filler comes with a 13/14 MultiChoiceᴹᴰ Universal Valve cartridge. In 2006, the tub/shower industry was transformed by the introduction of Delta Faucet Company’s MultiChoice Universal Valve, which enables users to make functional and stylish trim changes without ever changing the valve in the wall. One valve offers three function options: a single-function pressure balance, a dual-function pressure balance, and a new dual-function thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Delta Faucet Company is the first and only manufacturer to offer the ability to install both pressure balance and thermostatic cartridges in one valve.
- The Delta freestanding tub filler flows at a rate of 6-9 gpm, cascading the water out in a laminar flow for an elegant look while filling the tub.
Ease of Installation
- Single-hole, one-post installation design allows flexibility in the location of the rough-in valve (above or below the stringer).
- The Delta freestanding tub filler requires only four screws to secure the mounting plate, reducing the time for installation.
- Delta Faucet Introduces Freestanding Tub Filler to its Product Portfolio
- The Delta freestanding tub filler will be available in a variety of finish options, including Chrome, Brillianceᴹᴰ Stainless, Champaign Bronzeᵐᶜ and Venetian Bronzeᴹᴰ. To locate a dealer, visit http://www.deltafaucet.ca/where-to-buy/index.html.
À propos de Delta Faucet Company
Deltaᴹᴰ faucets are the leading choice of North American builders and homeowners. Delta Faucet Company delivers exceptionally well-made, stylish faucets and related kitchen and bath accessories that are beautiful both inside and out. Delta products are distributed in Canada by the plumbing division of Masco Canada Ltd. For more information on Delta products, visit deltafaucet.ca or call toll-free at 1-800-345-DELTA(3358).
À propos de Masco Canada Limitée
Masco Canada Ltd. is the Canadian division of Masco Corporation and represents numerous brands including: Hansgroheᴹᴰ, Deltaᴹᴰ, BrassCraftᴹᴰ, Brizoᴹᴰ, Deltaᴹᴰ Commercial, Motivᴹᴰ, Master Plumberᴹᴰ, PlumbShopᴹᴰ and Waltecᴹᴰ. Masco Corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home and family. Masco delivers exceptionally crafted, stylish products including: faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, architectural coatings (paints and stains), bath and shower